I don’t like making people do anything. I prefer creating a space — in group therapy and elsewhere — where people have and make choices.
I don’t like being made to do anything, either. However, this sign made me look.
See what I did there? I made you look and this IS even a screen.
Shall I make you look at more photos from yesterday?
I realize I made you look at those photos without explaining what I did yesterday, which included
- working on my first original song, titled “I Don’t Like You,”
- facilitating a therapy group where we looked at what scares us and what makes us feel safer,
- getting a flat tire on my way to visit a dying and beloved friend,
- asking for help from a nearby gas station,
- looking at the nail they removed from my tire,
- looking more closely at the inside of my car and realizing it was past time to clean it,
- visiting my friend (not pictured),
- enjoying the first summer-like day of the year, and
- eating another delicious meal by Michael, al fresco.
I didn’t make you look at a definition of “al fresco;” I just included a link if anybody needed it.
Creating this post made me look for a music video on YouTube and this is what I found:
If you made me look at comments about this post, I wouldn’t mind.
See what I did there? I made you look at my thanks to all who helped me create this post and — of course! — to YOU.