What I know, here and now, includes the following:
- In a group therapy session yesterday, people made lists of what they know and what they don’t know.
- During my first year of blogging, I wrote a post with the same title as today’s post.
- I’m avoiding doing my taxes.
What I don’t know, here and now, includes the following:
- What you might put on your lists of what you know and what you don’t know.
- Why I’m avoiding doing my taxes.
- Whether I’m going to sing new lyrics I wrote to “Mack the Knife” about my Coping and Healing groups at work next week.
- Who is going to be the next President of the United States.
- How you might react to my photos from yesterday.
I know that Bugles have way too much saturated fat but I didn’t know they were America’s #1 finger hat. Now I know.
Today I could choose to see a Stephen Sondheim musical at a local university and/or work on my taxes. I don’t know what I’m going to do.
I know this: I could do both. I’ll let you know tomorrow.
I don’t know what I would do without the people who help me write this blog. I know I appreciate all of them, including YOU.