I often make To Do Lists, especially for Mondays. However, I’ve never made a list of what not to do before.
Here’s my first ever list of What Not to Do Today:
- Celebrate my birthday (since it’s four days away).
- Ignore the cats.
- Be a perfectionist.
- Facilitate a group (because my therapy groups don’t meet on Mondays).
- Start collecting miniature chairs (since I already collect watches).
- Regret the past.
- Be anxious about the future.
- Beat myself up about what I’m not doing.
- Ignore the beauty around me.
- Post a video about “What Not To Do Today.”
- Celebrate Mozart’s birthday (because it was two days ago).
- Bake a cake like that.
- Be late for work.
- Specifically ask for comments about what would be on your “What Not To Do Today” list.
- Forget to thank all who helped me create this “What Not To Do Today” post and — of course! — YOU.