“No worries” is a phrase that originated in Australia. I have no worries, this morning, about …
- writing my third blog post titled “no worries” in four and a half years of blogging,
- linking to those previous blog posts here and here,
- people with great expectations perhaps preferring my earlier posts to this one,
- taking my time responding to others,
- remembering to take my medication,
- losing things,
- being on vacation, and
- snapping photos wherever and whenever I can.
I have no worries that one of the excellent comedians shown above has a congenital heart condition and that we showed each other our open-heart surgery scars in public. I also have no worries that two of the lovely people portrayed in the photos above are from Australia and say “no worries” instead of “you’re welcome.”
I have no worries about giving you more details in this blog post because
the end of this post is nigh.
No worries about including this music today.
Thanks to all who help me create this daily blog and — of course! — to you, whether or not you respond “no worries” in a comment today.
I notice the people who lived in Hawaii replied “no worries” to my thank you’s this recent trip as well, Ann. Thank you for this excellent demonstration that Australian folks do as well!