Whose blog is it anyway?
It’s the blog of somebody who
- is seeing “Whose Line is it Anyway?” today at the Edinburgh Fringe
- makes mistakes, like double booking
- sometimes runs late
- loves macaroni and cheese
- enjoys being surprised by chocolate and by bliss
- needs to monitor and control her Vitamin K consumption because she’s on Warfarin
- doesn’t get shit-faced but loves Shakespeare
- is still merrily rolling along
- loves Scotland and misses her cats.
Whose blog is it anyway? It’s my blog, so I’m going to post a video.
Whose comment is it anyway? I hope it’s yours.
Whose gratitude is it, anyway, for all who helped me create this post and all who are reading it? Guess!