Yesterday’s move entailed many moving experiences, which included:
- The piano I’ve played since childhood dangling from a crane as it moved down to the street,
- Our cat Harley moving with desperate panic away from the movers into the basement, where he refused to move,
- Our cat Oscar cooly moving among the movers as if he owned everybody and everything,
- One of the movers showing us a picture of his cat,
- My being so moved by my piano landing in our new place that I cried,
- Realizing that none of the refrigerators at the new place were working and my moving to call a repair place,
- Moving back to the old home to fetch the cats,
- Harley moving a solid door to escape into the crawl space under the roof TWICE,
- Aaron and Michael moving around the crawl space to find Harley, who did not want to be found or to be moved,
- My inability to locate my heart medicine after we moved,
- A pharmacist movingly giving me a free dosage of Warfarin/Coumadin for the night,
- Harley moving under the couch at the new place and then not moving anywhere else,
- Oscar moving around the new place like he owned everything and everybody, and
- Loving the water moving outside our new home.
Now I have to move myself out the door for an unfamiliar commute to work, but not before I move some moving pictures here:
Feel free to leave a moving comment about any moving experiences.
Moving thanks to the wonderful movers from Prime Q moving company, the CVS pharmacist who was moved to give me my dosage of Warfarin, and to you — of course — for moving yourself to my blog, here and now.