These days, there are lots of things I don’t get.
I don’t get
- why I get upset when people don’t get me,
- why I feel insecure when I don’t get it,
- why people get away with so much,
- why so many people voted for Trump,
- why getting ready for a move is so stressful,
- and many other things that get me.
Whenever I get a cup of tea, I usually get the saying that I get with the teabag. Yesterday, I didn’t get it.
Maybe I don’t get it because the word “should” gets to me. (If you’d like to get an early post of mine about shoulds, get it here.)
If you get that teabag saying, I hope I get a comment about it.
In every moment of life, I should be what I ought to be. I should be sharing my other photos from yesterday, so I ought to get them for you.
Did you get that I heard beautiful music at work and got another great dinner from Michael?
I don’t get a lot, but I get thankful every day for people who help me get what I need to create this daily blog. I hope you get this: I’m especially thankful for YOU.