… I had a number of thoughts, the prime one being, “I wonder what Christopher would think of that.”
Speaking of Prime Numbers,
- 2 is the number of cats we have.
- 2 is the number of kitchens, bedrooms, and outdoor decks there are in our new home by the water.
- 3 is the number of people in my household.
- 5 is the number of chairs in the new dining set we might buy.
- 7 is the number of days in every week I’ve ever lived.
- 11 is the month where lots of bad things have happened in my life.
- 13 days from now I’ll be attending a Group Psychotherapy conference in Boston.
- 17 is my lucky number.
- 19 is how old my son is.
- 23 is my age when I met my son’s father.
- 29 is how old I was when I decided to go back to graduate school and study film.
- 31 is the number of days until the closing for our new home.
- 37 days from now we’ll be watching July 4th fireworks there.
- 41 is the number of additional photographs I’ve decided to share.
I wonder what number of comments I’ll get on this post. It’s sure to be a prime one.
Prime thanks to all who helped me create this prime-number post and — of course! — to YOU.