Guess what? I’m nuts about getting my morning-blogging inspiration from a nutty snapshot.
Guess what? I’m nuts, really nuts because I
- am losing sleep over how to fit our old furniture into our new home by the sea,
- forget how lucky and blessed I am,
- worry about the very things I advise my clients not to worry about,
- mind-read, fortune-tell, catastrophize, label, over-generalize, jump to conclusions, personalize, compare, etc. and
- eat too many unsalted, in-the-shell sunflower seeds every day.
Guess what? I’m nuts, really nuts about taking photos and putting them in my blog.
Is it nuts for me to repeat the wisdom in that last photo?
It’s the strangest thing,
how happiness comes out of nowhere
and inflates your soul.
Guess what? I’m nuts, really nuts about nutty music.
I’m nuts, really nuts about
- getting comments from my readers and
- expressing thanks to all with words and nutty pictures.