If you’re like most people, you probably believe the good times will start when
- you have more money,
- your living situation improves,
- you’re healthier,
- you look more attractive,
- the political situation changes,
- more people agree with you,
- your relationships get better,
- your job gets better,
- you’re doing more interesting things,
- other people alter their behaviors,
- you alter your behaviors, or
- something else changes in the future.
Last night, the good times started when I got this fortune:
Okay, everybody! Let’s count to 3!
According to that good fortune I found last night, now that we’ve counted to 3, the good times have started!
How shall we celebrate these good times?
When will the good comments start? 1… 2… 3. Let’s look below and see!
Finally, how shall I express good-time thanks to all who helped me create the good times in this post and — of course — to you?