Just now, when I searched my own posts for “Good Advice,” I got this message:
So, if you were looking for good advice between January 1, 2013 and April 7, 2017, it might have been advisable to look elsewhere.
Let’s see if we can find any good advice here, today.
Thanks for that good advice, Ocean!
Here’s more good advice:
- Assume that you will survive everything that comes your way.
- Enjoy the journey as best you can.
- Throw away things you don’t need.
- Do more of what helps.
- Do less of what doesn’t help.
- Spend time with people you like.
- Avoid those who hurt you.
- Take a deep breath.
- Make noise.
- Accept all your feelings.
- Show up.
- Be gentle.
- Tell the truth.
- Be in the moment.
- Use all your senses.
- Access your wisdom.
- Let go of worry, fear, and shame.
- Trust yourself.
- Love freely.
- Care less about what other people think.
- Communicate clearly and directly.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- If there aren’t any roses around, stop and see my latest photos.
If you have any good advice, I advise you to leave a comment.
More good advice from me:
- Listen to music that makes you happy.
- Express gratitude.