- tax month in the USA, which I always find quite taxing,
- “the cruelest month” according to T.S. Eliot, even though he wasn’t a citizen of the USA,
- the birth-month of my late mother, my friend Jeanette, my niece/travel agent Laura, and Jackie Chan,
- the name of a pregnant giraffe about to give birth (here on live feed),
- a time for lots of showers (to bring May flowers),
- Passover and Easter 2017, and
- the month I took these six pictures:
What is April to you?
April thanks to all who helped me create this post and to you — of course! — for being here, most likely in April.