Today is …
- February 20, 2017
- Presidents’ Day in the U.S.
- Family Day in Canada
- National Muffin Day
- the first day of the rest of our lives
- three days before my son’s birthday
- the birthday of Ansel Adams, John Charles Daly, Jackie Gleason, Gloria Vanderbilt, Robert Altman, Richard Matheson, Roy Cohn, Sidney Poitier, Bobby Unser, Nancy Wilson, Buffy Saint-Marie, Mitch McConnell, Phil Esposito, Mike Leigh, Lew Soloff, J. Geils, Sandy Duncan, Ivana Trump, Walter Becker, Gordon Brown, Patty Hearst, and Kelsey Grammer
- a long-running U.S. TV morning show
- a gift
- an opportunity
- the day I’m sharing these new photos:
Don’t worry, summer is coming. Here‘s a birthday girl, today, singing about summer and winter.
Today is a great day to express my thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and to you — of course! — for being here, today.