Ask for what you want.
Ask for what you need.
Ask without fear.
I ask myself these questions, here and now:
- Where do I want to live?
- What will make me happy?
- How can I achieve peace?
- What can I do to make the world better?
- How much time do I have?
- What lyrics should I write to this song?
- What do you want? A YouTube video that shows a complete performance?
- Do my readers recognize guitarist Pat Metheny and saxophonist Michael Brecker, the two musicians my surgeon played during my open heart surgery on September 21?
- When will I recover from my open heart surgery?
- How do I stay sane in today’s political environment?
- Is somebody trying to sell me something?
- How can people feel safe enough?
- How can I be welcoming to others and also feel welcomed myself?
- Where did I get the inspiration for today’s post?
This person who loves asks that you ask or answer questions in a comment below.
Finally, I ask that you accept my gratitude for all who helped me create this post and for YOU, no matter what you’re asking today.