Four years ago, when my expectations for this blog were that I would write one post every day for only one year, I published my first post about expectations.
My expectations, here and now, include the following:
- I’ve learned more about expectations since then.
- Most people have expectations for themselves and for others.
- It helps to be aware of expectations and to check them out with other people.
- Expectations are a form of fortune-telling about the future.
- My regular readers probably have expectations about the kinds of photos I include in this blog.
How did those photos match your expectations?
My expectation is that I’ll find appropriate music for this post on YouTube.
I expect that any comment from you would exceed my expectations.
Any expectations about how I might end this post?