Because of various medical and political tribulations over the past few months, when I wake up every morning I feel bad.
I feel bad about feeling bad, so as soon as I wake up, I do my best to feel better by
- eating nutritious and delicious food,
- drinking plenty of water,
- connecting with people I love,
- spending time with animals and/or nature,
- taking care of an obligation or two,
- practicing kindness, compassion, and caring, and
- capturing images on my iPhone.
I feel bad that I took only three photos yesterday. I feel bad that the last picture is so fuzzy.
I feel better when I let someone know I feel bad.
When I feel bad, music also helps me feel better.
What do you do when you feel bad?
I feel bad whenever I forget to express gratitude, so thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — to you, no matter how you’re feeling, here and now.