Sometimes I wonder what people remember about
- each other,
- their dreams,
- me, and
- my blog.
What do you remember? I remember
- song lyrics from when I was in my teens and 20s,
- Avogadro’s number,
- most of the dialog from The Producers,
- my first phone number,
- Robert Vaughn‘s birthday,
- how scared I was before I did stand-up comedy at an Open Mic in the 1980s,
- cast members for movies I’ve never seen,
- what happened the evening after my recent open heart surgery (even though everybody said I’d remember nothing),
- mistakes I’ve made,
- what my 8th grade English teacher would wear EVERY DAY, and
- exactly what my son looked like moments after he was born.
Remember, I share photos in every blog post.
I remember that I kept being tough at cardiac rehab yesterday and that we had a GREAT meal at Beijing Chinese Dining last night.
If I say more, people might remember less, so here‘s the first popular song I remember remembering the lyrics to:
I hope you remember to leave a comment.
Please remember to express gratitude to somebody today, just as I’m expressing gratitude to all who helped me create this post and to YOU.
Lovely post. I too remember what my 8th grade teacher wore. She always looked fantastic. I remember odd bits and pieces from years ago which is fun. I write down many memories so that my children will have a sense of their family history.