Yesterday, I received with joy the news that my son’s student visa should be received with joy at our home by 10:30 this morning. The University of Edinburgh in Scotland now gets to receive with joy my fabulous son, who is starting a five-year mathematics program there.
Please receive with joy today’s page from this joyful book:
Please take notice that I notice more than one thing I am being given today and that I am receiving them all with joy:
- Precious time with my only child before he leaves for school tomorrow.
- A boyfriend who often says, “See Ann? Everything is coming together!”
- Work that I love.
- Wonderful friends and family.
- An extensive network of dedicated medical professionals.
- A heart that has served me well for 63 years.
- All my feelings.
- The opportunity to share these other photos with you:
What are you receiving with joy, right now?
I am receiving this music with joy:
Please receive with joy my heartfelt thanks to all who helped me create this post and to you — of course! — for receiving it.