Please take notice of this notice I noticed yesterday:
Please, take a moment to notice that notice. What do you notice about it?
Please take notice that I was near Boston’s much noticed Fenway Park when I noticed that.
Please take notice of what I notice, here and now:
- I notice the sounds of our cat Harley eating our other cat Oscar’s special prescription diet.
- When my boyfriend Michael and I are away in Minnesota for my open heart surgery later this month, both cats (who will be staying home) will be eating Oscar’s special prescription diet, so we don’t need to worry about Oscar eating Harley’s regular food.
- My son’s student visa still has not arrived and I can’t help but notice he is scheduled to leave for the University of Edinburgh in two days.
- I am going to follow the advice of my sister Ellen and my downstairs neighbor Karen and call the office of Senator Elizabeth Warren today hoping they’ll take notice of the visa issue.
- I ate a lot of foods yesterday — including kale, spinach, and ginger — that I notice will interact with Warfarin, which I’ll need to take after I get my new mechanical heart valve.
- My surgery is less than two weeks away.
- My sister Ellen and her spouse Linda gave me noticeably wonderful gifts yesterday, which you might notice in my other photos from yesterday:
My co-workers are taking notice as I get ready for my “game day” of September 21. Some of them took notice yesterday that listening to music during recovery from surgery helps with healing. I’ve noticed that too. Please take notice that I’ll be listening to music you may have noticed I love, like this:
Please take notice of this: I’m noticing that “Tell Her You Saw Me” seems like a noticeably apt title and song for today’s post.
Please take notice that I would love to know whatever you notice about this post.
Please take notice of my gratitude to all who helped me create today’s post and to you — of course! — for taking notice of my blog today.