When life is confusing, I am often looking for clarity. And to be clear, I often find life confusing.
Is there clarity in the photos I took yesterday?
When I’m asking if my photos have clarity, I’m not wondering about how focused they are. Instead, I’m wondering if my photos communicate clearly what I was trying to capture around me.
For more clarity here and now, I shall clearly tell you that
- I am looking forward to reading about Alexander Hamilton, especially when I am recovering from heart surgery in September.
- My cat Oscar likes to bite my feet in the morning.
- I saw my son Aaron (who has red hair and a beard) perform in his last ever Arlington Children’s Theater production yesterday, which was the musical Anything Goes.
- Arlington Children’s Theater, at the end of their summer production, does a special honoring of all the seniors who are leaving.
- Aaron is a senior, leaving for the University of Edinburgh in September.
- When my boyfriend Michael saw one of the photos I took yesterday, he made a sarcastic comment about Aaron cleaning his room.
- I took one photo yesterday with the intent of sharing a particular song from Anything Goes.
For more clarity, here’s that one photo …
… and here‘s the song:
Be like the bluebird, please, and leave something behind here.
For even more clarity, thanks to all who clearly helped me create this post and to you — of course! — for whatever clarity you can bring.