Do you get bored? If so, what unbores you?
Lots of things unbore me, including visits to local book stores, where I saw this yesterday:
Do you see that book “Unbored” on the shelf of the Arlington bookstore The Book Rack?
I took many more photos yesterday, as I was unbored by:
- Arlington, Massachusetts, USA,
- my son appearing in the Arlington Children’s Theater’s production of the musical Anything Goes, and
- Louis C.K. and three other comics making me, my son, and thousands of other people laugh at the MassMutual Center in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Are you particularly unbored by any of my other photos from yesterday (presented in unbored chronological order)?
Here are more things I’ve been unbored by in the past 24 hours:
- learning that my favorite restaurant in Arlington, Massachusetts — The Madrona Tree — has lost its lease because of rent increases,
- finding my favorite Arlington boutique — The Artful Heart — in a different location because of rent increases by the same landlord,
- torrential rain storms on our drive to Springfield Massachusetts, causing multiple accidents which turned the 100-minute drive into a 160-minute drive,
- the saltiest popcorn I’ve ever tasted, when I’m on a low salt diet,
- ants swarming all over a pizza,
- my laptop, during an iTunes update, telling me my phone needed to be restored to factory settings (which would mean losing everything stored on my phone),
- my homepage totally changing because of software I downloaded in an attempt to get my iPhone unstuck from update mode without losing all my data,
- recovering my home page, and
- recovering my iPhone without losing any data.
Here’s another unboring moment from last week: a representative of my health insurance company told me that my September 21 surgery to mend my heart at the Mayo Clinic would not be covered because of “lack of medical necessity.” This unboring statement turned out to be untrue.
Sometime, I wish I was less unbored.
I hope you are unbored by this song, inspired by one of my unbored photos above:
I hope you are also unbored by my sincere thanks to all those who helped me created this post and to you — of course! — for visiting today.