What are you waiting for?
Let’s do this post about waiting!
What am I waiting for? All these things:
- My son Aaron to finally hear from the University of Edinburgh that they have kept their agreement with him and unconditionally admitted him to their school, since he received a good enough (actually perfect) score on his Math Advanced Placement Exam.
- My open heart surgery at the Mayo Clinic.
- My downstairs neighbor and we to decide on a mutually advantageous way for her to buy our upstairs unit.
- Another Open Mic night at the Kickstand Cafe in Arlington Massachusetts so I can sing in front of an audience.
- My son’s appearance in a local production of the musical Anything Goes.
- The opportunity to see the amazing American comedian Louis C.K. with my son.
- Another trip to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
There’s no waiting for me to share this information: I expect five of those seven awaited events to occur within the next two weeks.
If the first thing we’re waiting for does NOT happen soon, that will be the hardest part.
There’s no waiting for me to share that I often think of that Tom Petty song when I’m waiting.
Are you waiting to see the photos I couldn’t wait to take yesterday?
I’ll be okay, especially if there’s little or no waiting for me to get some comments about this post about waiting.
Thanks to Tom Petty for The Waiting and thanks to you for waiting until the end of this post!