Why have I titled my post “Title” today?
Is it because:
- the title of today’s post has an impressive number?
- yesterday I went looking for the title of a car I want to donate to a charity with the title “Make a Wish Foundation” and I couldn’t find that title anywhere, even though I KNOW I saw that title a month ago?
- I used to title myself “stupid” or “loser” when I misplaced important things?
- how we title ourselves has a huge effect on how we behave and feel about ourselves?
- I choose the title “Ms.” when I fill out forms?
- I prefer the title “healthy” to “sick”?
- I saw a movie yesterday — “Ghostbusters” — with the same title of another movie I’ve watched many times?
- I believe every human being is as worthy as the next, no matter what each person’s title?
- many of the photos I took yesterday could be titled “Title”?
If you were going to choose a different title for today’s post, what would it be? If you were going to choose some music for today’s post, what would the title of that song be?
Thanks to all who helped me create this titled post and to you for visiting today, no matter what your title is!
Congratulations on 1,300 Days!. I have enjoyed the view from your window and feel as if we are friends that never met. Here’s to the next 1,300.