Do you believe it’s all about you?
In this blog, it’s all about capturing images that are all about you, me, and the day’s topic.
Actually, today’s blog post is all about me seeing my Primary Care Physician, Dr. Laura Snydman, who
- always makes her patients feel it’s all about them,
- has been my doctor for many years,
- is all about her adorable dog, and
- told me yesterday I’m recovering VERY WELL from pneumonia and heart failure.
Now, it’s all about you and what you see in my other photos from yesterday:
If it’s all about you wanting to know what “The Pillow Men” is all about, I can’t help you there.
As I look all about me and my day ahead, it’s all about
- my getting my teeth cleaned,
- our veterinarian visiting our cats at home, and
- a board meeting of the Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy.
It’s all about me taking care of myself as I continue to heal, so I’m not sure what tomorrow’s post will be about.
It’s all about music that’s all about you.
Finally, it’s all about you leaving comments for this all-about-you post!