How to improve the moment?
- Access your wisdom, from past experience, about how to improve the moment.
- Be as present as possible in the moment.
- Let go of fear and worry about future moments.
- Take a deep, cleansing breath.
- Let in the love that’s around you.
- Share your joy in the moment.
Music also improves the moment for me. Here’s some improve-the-moment audio I recorded yesterday at my son’s graduation from high school — the Belmont High School a capella singers performing Billy Joel‘s “And So It Goes.”
How do you improve the moment?
Thanks to all who helped me improve the moments in this blog post and to you — of course! — for sharing them with me.