Did you get the title of this post?
If you get it, what does it mean to you?
To me, “Did you get it?” means that
- Situations can be confusing.
- Communication can be challenging.
- There are obstacles to complete understanding.
- Humor is personal and subjective.
- People forget things.
- Someone is always trying to sell you something.
Did you get that a photo I get on my iPhone can get me to write a post?
Did you get that photo?
Did you get that my son was in a play by Shakespeare this past weekend?
Did you get that they used lacrosse sticks instead of swords in that production of Henry IV, part 1?
Did you get it that I get it into my head to share other photos I get on my iPhone, every day?
Did you get it, that
- mindfulness is good anti-stress therapy,
- there are hidden treasures everywhere, and
- ultimately, only you know the secret formula to life?
What did you get out of this post?
Did you get that I’m grateful, here and now?