For over twelve hundred consecutive days, I’ve shared how I see the world, with the world, here on WordPress.
This has changed how I see the world, as I shall now share:
- I have more trust in my writing ability.
- I have more faith in other people.
- I have more confidence that I have valuable thoughts and feelings to share.
- I’ve learned how people all over the world see the world.
- Everywhere I go in the world, I see things I want to share.
Where and what in the world is that?
I’ll share that my boyfriend Michael, my son Aaron, and I saw that last night in Medford Massachusetts USA, where we thought it might be Bunny Heaven.
I hope you share how you see the world, here and elsewhere.
Thanks to all who help me share how I see the world, every day.