What does the word “mindful” mean to you?
I’m mindful that I’ve asked that mindful question, many times before, to people whose minds are full of pain AND hope.
I’m mindful that “mindful” was the first thing I was mindful enough to capture on my iPhone yesterday.
The world was filled with many other mindful things yesterday, when I was mindful enough to notice them.
Which of these mindful photos fill your mind, and why?
Here’s what I’m mindful of, right now:
- Yesterday was the home opening game for our beloved Boston Red Sox.
- As I walked through the crowd directly after the Red Sox game was over — mindful of how people looked, sounded, and acted — I tried to guess whether the Sox had won.
- Despite a particularly difficult loss, people seemed okay.
- One image I was mindful of yesterday didn’t seem to belong with the mindful montage of photos above, so I left it out.
- If you’re now mindful of any curiosity about that missing picture, here it is:
I am now mindful of this: when we can, we pick and choose what we allow to fill our minds.
As always, I am mindful of how much I appreciate
- those who helped me create this post and