In recent bunches of days, bunches of people in my life have expressed bunches of empathy and sympathy about ..
It happens that bunches of people have expressed bunches of empathy and sympathy to me in bunches of ways, including:
- “You have a lot on your plate!”
- “You have a lot going on.”
- “Your only child is leaving for college soon and you’ve got all this medical stuff to deal with, not to mention a high-stress job.”
- “No matter what’s going on with you, you never stop.”
- “You do more than any other 63-year-old I know.”
For me, it’s difficult NOT to have
For example, yesterday was definitely a day with
These bunches of things included:
- getting a cool new case for my iPhone, which will prevent me from dropping it with bunches of thing happening all at once,
- having bunches of delicious brunch food with my son,
- stumbling across Open Studios in Newton,
- purchasing some fabulous earrings and a necklace made by Deborah Rochman of DLR designs,
- visiting “The Villa” in Newton, which was filled with artwork and color,
- having bunches of awesome conversations with my son Aaron and my boyfriend Michael,
- going to the Burlington Mall, which always has bunches of things happening all at once (including that “Bunches of things happening all at once” sign),
- consulting with bunches of geniuses at The Genius Bar at the Apple Store, and
- getting bunches of storage space freed up on my computer!!!!
Now, for some photographic proof of
I’m wondering if I’ll get bunches of comments about those
If I do, I’ve got bunches of storage space on my computer.
Bunches of thanks to all who helped me create this post and bunches of gratitude to you — of course! — for reading, even though you might have