- It’s spring and there’s lots of snow on the ground in Boston this morning.
- I need to get to work in two hours to be available all day for anybody who needs emotional and psychological support in an enormous primary care practice at a major Boston teaching hospital.
- I feel like I need some emotional and psychological support because of #1 and #2, directly above.
- My friend Kathy Tarantola (who has appeared in this previous post) is an amazing photographer who is helping me decorate my new office in Newton with her pictures.
- Today is the 19th anniversary of my father’s death. I often picture how much he and my 18-year-old son would have enjoyed each other if they had ever met.
- Before I met up with Kathy and her boyfriend Michael yesterday to hang three of Kathy’s beautiful pictures in my office, Kathy sent me an old picture in an email that said, “two cuties!” Picture my face when I saw this adorable photo of Kathy’s nephew Matthew and my son Aaron:
You don’t need to picture anything else in this post, because I have all these pictures I took yesterday:
Picture this: I’m here in my temporarily snow-bound home thanking all who helped me create this pictured post. I’m also thanking you — of course! — for picturing whatever you’re picturing, here and now.