I’m feeling lucky.
I feel lucky that, every day, I find lucky inspirations for my lucky blog posts, like this lucky sign I saw early yesterday on a lucky Saint Patrick’s Day morning:
Even though I didn’t win a prize from any pots of gold, I feel lucky that:
- I’ve got a lucky number of consistent and kind readers here at lucky WordPress.
- I do group and individual therapy at a luckily large and well-known teaching hospital in lucky Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- My lucky 18 year old son, Aaron, is luckily healthy, happy, and wise.
- My lucky boyfriend Michael is lucky enough to have met lucky me.
- I’m seeing my lucky cardiologist, Dr. Mark Estes, today, who luckily knows more about pacemakers than almost anybody else in this lucky world of ours.
- Today is Friday, which makes a lot of working people feel lucky.
On lucky Thursdays, I am lucky enough to facilitate two therapy groups. Here are all the other photos I was lucky enough to capture yesterday, in lucky chronological order:
While I didn’t order Lucky Hydrox yesterday, I was still lucky enough to
sing from my heart, as I was walking to and from my lucky workplace.
Here’s one lucky song I was lucky enough to be singing, yesterday, with all my heart:
When I sang “Soothe” on my tryout for The Voice last month, I wasn’t lucky enough to make it to the show. However, next month I’ll be lucky enough to sing “Soothe” for my fellow social workers at our lucky yearly party.
Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to see and hear a recording of me singing it, here.
I hope I’m lucky enough to get lots of lucky comments today.
Lucky thanks to all my lucky readers!