I have many reasons to be grumpy right now, including the following:
- I’m always grumpy immediately after a time change,
- I’m wearing a new dental device to treat my sleep apnea, which puts my jaw out of joint (temporarily) overnight,
- my only child– who’ll be graduating high school in June — will be leaving home very soon,
- our cat Oscar likes to bite me in the mornings,
- I ate way too much fat and sugar yesterday,
- I discovered that the whiteboard at my new office in Newton had fallen down,
- when we were moving the desk for my new office, one of the legs fell off,
- my son and I visited a make-your-own-Sundae place near where I grew up, which made me miss my late mother,
- I didn’t have any time alone yesterday to relax, and
- my empathy makes me join with any grumpy creatures around me.
What makes you grumpy?
Of course, I have many reasons not to be grumpy today, including the fact that I have lots of new pictures to show you.
I am inspired by the cool fish in that last photo to let go of all remaining grumpiness with a song:
Many thanks to all who helped me create today’s grumpy post and to you — of course! — no matter how grumpy you’re feeling, here and now.