While I didn’t get a call-back “red card” at yesterday’s try-outs for “The Voice” in Philadelphia, there are many prizes in my life. These prizes include:
- My son, Aaron, turning 18 tomorrow!
- My other family members.
- My boyfriend Michael, turning humor and caring into gold, wherever he goes.
- My friend Jeanette, who lives in Philadelphia.
- My other friends.
- My work as a group and individual psychotherapist.
- My blogging community.
- The group therapy conference I am attending tomorrow and Wednesday in New York City, which includes this offering:
Developing the Whole Performer: Cultivating Artistry through a Unique Group Therapy Model.
Being a musician, artist, or performer is a demanding process fraught with inherent challenges. Explore a potent group therapy model for supporting artistic expression while facing what inhibits excellence. This institute integrates mindfulness practices, performance exercises, and group process to assist artists in achieving peak performance. (Applicable to musicians, performers, and creative souls. Instruments and creative means are welcome.)
- Every moment of precious life.
- These photos I took recently:
It’s a mighty prize and a mighty privilege writing for you all. Many thanks to all the prizes in my life, including you!
Great post! But, you did wake up famous! And clearly not late!
I love all your gifts. Your blog is a prize for middle of the night insomniacs. 😀