What to do, what to do for my blog post today?
What to do, what to do is share my Facebook post, from last night:
I sang one-minute versions of my three “Voice” try-out songs at a staff meeting today, asking people to choose what they preferred. The results were shocking! 0 votes for “Lion Sleeps Tonight.” 4 votes for “Mad World.” 12 votes for “Soothe” (which nobody had ever heard before). What to do, what to do …
What to do, what to do? My Facebook friends asked me to let them express their opinions about to do, what to do for my “Voice” audition this Sunday. What I did, what I did is to post one-minute versions of me singing “Mad World” and “Soothe” on Facebook.
What to do, what to do when my Facebook friends voted overwhelmingly for “Mad World”?
What to do, what to do with all this conflicting data?
Here are my suggestions, for myself, about what to do, what to do:
- Continue to practice one-minute versions of those songs, getting better, getting better.
- Ask for more opinions about what to do, what to do for my audition.
- Let go, let go of any belief that there is ONE RIGHT WAY to do this audition.
- Have fun, have fun with the process.
- Give myself credit, give myself credit FOR SINGING IN FRONT OF MY CO-WORKERS yesterday, with no fear, no fear.
- Have no fear, no fear about any outcome of my audition for “The Voice” on Sunday.
- Let go of shame, of shame about any “mistakes” or “rejections.”
- Follow my intuition in the moment, in the moment.
- Realize my self-worth, my self-worth is not dependent upon getting a call-back from “The Voice.”
- Affirm that my voice, my voice deserves to be heard, no matter what the outcome.
- Resolve that I will do more singing, do more singing no matter what happens.
What to do, what to do with these new photos from yesterday?
What to do, what to do to explain those photos?
- What to do, what to do when the temperatures in Boston rise 50 degrees in 36 hours?
- What to do, what to do when you have a wonderful co-worker who sends you great stuff through inter-office mail?
- What to do, what to do in a therapy group about sensitivities?
- What to do, what to do about my drawing of “The Princess and the Pea”?
What to do, what to do? How about making a to do, a to do with a comment from you?
What to do, what to do, now that this post is through? I’ll just give thanks to you, to you.