As somebody who practices daily blogging, I’m familiar with the importance and benefits of practice.
As somebody who practices psychotherapy, I’ll be more practiced with money issues, later today, after I attend “Money Matters: Looking at Money Issues in Our Practices” presented by the Practice Development Committee of the Northeastern Society of Group Psychotherapy, an organization for people who practice group therapy.
Besides blogging, group psychotherapy, and new learning, here are more things I practice:
- Solving mysteries, like how to get the air conditioner plug in my private practice office to fit the nearby outlet.
- Dealing with snow in New England.
- Finding meaning in greeting cards.
- Finding meaning everywhere I look, including at the supermarket.
- Interacting with those in high places.
- Facebook links and other “clickbaits.”
- Gratitude, every day.
You were one of my favourite bloggers even before I knew of you love of cartoons 🙂 I might have to borrow some of these for a sequel to this https://alexraphael.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/gr8at-funny-animal-cartoons/