Terry, a co-worker of mine, has The Daily Bitch calendar. That calendar has shown up in this blog before, but I’m too much of a b*tch to spend time, right now, looking for those previous posts.
Yesterday, Terry showed me the daily batch of The Daily Bitch:
One of those Daily Bitches made this b*tch laugh out loud. Which one, from that bitching batch, is your favorite?
Some more b*tchy thoughts from me, your daily blogging bitch:
- At a meeting last week, I was a b*tch to somebody who said something I experienced as intrusive, ill-timed, and sexist.
- I’m fine that I am what I am and that I bitched what I bitched to that person.
- Like the daily bitch cartoon, above, we agreed to disagree and we resolved the conflict before the bitching hour of the meeting’s end.
- Why is it — this bitch wonders — that an angry woman is called a “bitch,” daily, but an angry man is just called “angry”?
- I don’t like my recent haircut, so I’m going to b*tch about that to my fabulous haircutter, Mia.
- Mia has given me such a wonderful batch of haircuts over the years and is so much NOT a b*tch, I’m sure she’ll help me feel less b*tchy about my hair, very soon.
- For you bitches who were wondering about this, nobody bitched about my presentation yesterday — everybody there seemed to love it.
- As you can see from the first photo this bitch took yesterday, many people in this bitching country have something to b*tch about:
That Storm Jonas sure is a bitch of a blizzard, threatening 29 million b*tches. By the way, this bitch is glad that storms are now named after female bitches and male bastards (like Jonas), as opposed to just getting bitch names, the way it was when I was a little bitch.
This older b*tch is hoping for a big batch of bitchy comments from her bitchy readers.
And, I don’t meant to be such a bitch, but WordPress is being such a bitch as I’m writing this bitchy post that it won’t let me use more than one asterisk in a paragraph without becoming totally b*tchy.
What do you have to bitch about in your life today, my b*tches?
B*tchin’ thanks to Terry and everybody else that helped me create this bitching post. Thanks to you — of course! — no matter what you have to bitch about, here and now.
An angry man is angry
An angry woman is bitchy
But if you really want to be nasty try calling an angry man a bitch.