As I was snapping my first photo yesterday …
- That’s an exclamation of joy and excitement!
- That’s an advertisement of a famous company, with just one word!
- Somebody has placed a sticker in the first “O” there, advertising something else!
- That’s a bus stop!
- There’s another perfectly done reflection of me!
- That word also means “a rude, noisy, or violent person”!
- Didn’t Jonathan Swift make up that word in Gulliver’s Travels?!!
- I’m early for work today, so I have time to take this picture!!
What are your thoughts about “Yahoo!” ?
For the purposes of this post, I am going to go with my first thought and definition:
I saw and heard many things yesterday that made me think or say
For example, I exclaimed joy and excitement when my excellente ex-sister-in-law Deborah texted me that she will be accompanying me and my son Aaron to Edinburgh Scotland’s Festival Fringe next month!!
Here is that Chopin piece, being played joyfully and excitedly by Yundi Li:
I am joyful and excited to pass on to you what Aaron told me last night: the left hand of that Chopin Fantasie Impromptu plays 3/4 waltz time while the right hand is simultaneously playing 4/4 time!!!
Yahoo! for Aaron, Deborah, bf Michael (who cooked that delicious meal), Chopin, Yundi Li, the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, my favorite TV show “So You Think You Can Dance,” the Fenway Park and Longwood Medical territories of Boston USA, the t-shirts I’ve made for myself, the baby bunny in one of those photos, that particular pinkish purple color I kept seeing yesterday (and was also wearing in my hair), and an especially loud Yahoo! for you, my excellente reader.