If you’re a regular reader of this blog, here are facts you should know, no matter what your age:
- That is a very unlikely and uncharacteristic post title here, considering this blog is about letting go of judgment (including shoulds).
- That is a very unlikely and uncharacteristic post title here, considering I rarely write about age.
- That is a very unlikely and uncharacteristic post title here, considering its focus on facts (without feelings).
- That uncharacteristic and unlikely title was inspired by two signs I saw yesterday:
Since I do believe there are facts that can be helpful (although you should know, if you read my blog, that I avoid the word “should”), here are some things I do know, here and now:
- There was rain, yesterday, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- People (including me) often take photos near Fenway Park.
- Yesterday, there were only four candies and two colors in a candy bowl at work.
- There is greenery (and pinkery) inside and outside in Boston, during this time of the year.
- Stairs are still not easy for me, in June of 2015.
- My discomfort with stairs may be a result of (1) my age, (2) my recovery from cardiac-related surgery last month, and/or (3) the possibility that I should be exercising more.
- My discomfort with stairs, last year, did not interfere with my enjoyment of the Festival Fringe in Edinburgh, Scotland.
This is a prediction (rather than a fact), but I believe that discomfort with stairs will NOT interfere with my enjoyment of the 2015 Festival Fringe, when my 17-year-old son Aaron and I return there, in two months.
Here’s another fact you should know (if you read this blog): I like to include music here.
Born from 1945 – 1965? You might know this song.
Here are facts you should know: “Born in the USA” by Bruce Springsteen is available for viewing at YouTube.
One more fact you might know: I end a post with thanks to whomever and whatever helped me write it and to you, especially, for reading it.
Thanks (no matter what your age)!