New items arrive on my iPhone camera, each day. Here’s one from yesterday:
That’s true, isn’t it? We all have many new items arriving in our lives, each week, to deal with. Some of those new items we might choose; other arrivals we might do anything within our power to prevent.
No matter what we think, feel, or do, though, the new items keeps arriving. Shouldn’t we keep arriving, too, as best we can?
Here are some of the new items that arrived, for me, within the last week:
- Hearing about the death of a high school classmate I hoped to see again,
- More feedback — from loved ones and trusted medical treaters — that I am looking and seeming healthier after my recent cardiac-related surgery,
- Continued proof of my healing and recovery from that surgery,
- A representative of an insulation company refusing my request for further repair to damage done to the outside of our building, and
- Many wonderful things I had never seen, heard, nor otherwise experienced before (as demonstrated by each and every post I created last week).
Here’s my latest shipment of new items, arriving yesterday:
Who knows what items will arrive this week? I shall do my best to arrive, greeting every arrrival, every moment.
One more item arriving now, for you:
New thanks are now arriving for my late classmate Marina, for Curtis Mayfield, for Fresh Pond in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA, for creatures on land and sea, for Genki Ya, for T. J. Maxx, for mothers, for chocolate, for kisses and hugs, for anything that heals us, and for you — of course! — for your new arrival here, today.