Yesterday, on my way to work, I saw this:
- Kindness is as valued and rewarded as ambition is.
- People have room to experience and express tears, fears, disappointments, AND joys.
- We learn to focus more on the gifts of the present, letting go of regrets about the past and anxieties about the future.
- Accomplishments and possibilities get as much attention as problems, mistakes, and limitations.
- I feel more secure, daily, about all my blogging photos and words staying where I put them.
- Asking for support from each other is never seen as “weak.”
- People get enough of what they need each day, including water, chocolate, or anything else.
- Each of the four seasons in New England, USA, lasts the full three months (instead of a certain cold and unnamed season getting more air time than the other three).
Is that true? Does everybody want to rule the world?
Fantastic thanks to all who helped me create this fantasy of a post today and thanks to you — of course! — for being here.