Okay, bloggers and bloggettes, it’s TIME for me to write a post about TIME and it’s TIME for you to read it, although we’re talking about two different TIMEs, already.
Speaking of different TIMEs, it’s TIME for me to include a song about TIME:
When I woke up this morning, not on TIME for a workday but definitely on TIME for a weekend, “TIME!” from this song (by the Chambers Brothers) for which “TIME!” was an important lyric, was timing in my head. If you have TIME to listen to this extended, live version, you can hear it here or visit there on YourTime, I mean YouTube. If you don’t have enough TIME for that, the original version which the radio had TIME to play in the 1960’s is timing here on YouTube and playing here at the same time:
Yesterday, I SOMEHOW had enough time to
- Get up, get out of bed, check in with my son’s progress doing the same, get ready for work, start up and drive my car, and other TIMEd routines I do all the TIME,
- Work out on exercise machines while people and machines tracked my heart and cardiac pacemaker the entire TIME,
- Spend TIME at work with medical professionals and patients wanting therapy support,
- Take TIME to have a combination of mac & cheese and salad which I took TIME some TIME ago to write about here,
- See my son star in a play all about TIME, at the same TIME that other talented teenagers were on stage with him,
- Watch comedian Norm MacDonald spend some quality TIME on another Boston-area stage, making those of us who had taken the TIME for humor on a Friday night laugh at his TIMING and his thoughts about cannibalism, Cosby, crankiness, chops, chubbiness, cheese sandwiches, and crying (and those are just the C word topics I can remember, at this TIME).
The entire TIME I worked on that TIME list above
- the words, every TIME I typed one, were jumping up and down on the screen, often out of my sight, because of recent interface changes WordPress took the TIME to implement without apparently taking the TIME to test whether these changes were actually improvements or approved by their users, forcing me to take more TIME creating this post and
- this video — about Lester Chambers and the rest of the Chambers Brothers not getting residuals over TIME from “Time Has Come Today” — was playing, TIMEd to start automatically:
If I haven’t taken enough TIME, so far, to explain well enough to you how much harder it is for me to take the TIME to write my daily post for you today, let me take more TIME, right now:
WordPress, the boss of me right now, yesterday trafficked in changes that make it markedly more difficult and TIME-consuming for me to create a post at this TIME. Whether this requires me and other people taking the TIME to advocate for change here … TIME will tell.
I shall now take the TIME to include photos I took the TIME to take yesterday:
Thanks to my son, Lester Chambers and the Chambers Brothers, the cardiac rehab peeps from Mount Auburn Hospital, everybody I saw yesterday at work, Kevin from Starbucks, the Arlington Children’s Theater, Declan Keefe, Matt Lundeen, Norm MacDonald, other people who helped with the creation of this post, WordPress (for giving me the opportunity and TIME to work on my patience), and MANY thanks to you, for taking your precious TIME here today.