What I’m reading these days includes:
- signs (in different locations)
(image found here)
- lots of blog posts (not pictured)
- people’s behavior
- animal behavior
- things in Chinese restaurants
- words written on my board, at work
- things I see on the street
- labels in supermarkets
- non-fiction and novels
That’s Chris Delyani, who was one of my students at Boston University, some decades back. I am very proud of him, and I highly recommend his novel. It’s the main thing I’m reading, these days.
Thanks to Maya Angelou, Jenny Potter (who wrote the haiku), Chris, people who read as best they can, and to you — of course! — for doing guess-what, here, today.
Reading you, Ann, is fun-damental. Thank you.