Two confessions, this morning:
- Sometimes, I confuse words for things. For example, I’ll say “January” when I mean “July.” I wonder if people think — when I do that — that I am confused about what time of year it is. THAT could be embarrassing.
- Sometimes, I procrastinate making changes. That can feel embarrassing, too.
So it helps when I realize that I’m not alone in these imperfections. Especially when I realize that I am joined by a person — or an establishment — that I respect.
Therefore, I was pleased to see this sign, this past October weekend, in front of one of my favorite local restaurants.
Besides the headline, I want to point out some other things about that sign:
- It’s located in the eastern United States (not in Australia or any other place south of the equator).
- It uses one of my favorite words (“yummy”).
- It concludes with something I’ve considered using more of, lately (an emoticon).
If you don’t like emoticons, insert your own preferred smiling image, here, to conclude.
Wait! Before I do end today’s blog post, I’d like to present some of MY preferred smiling images (from previous posts, this year):
There’s more, but it’s time for me to end this post, people!
Thanks to Patou Thai Restaurant, people confused in any way by seasonal change, procrastinators (and anti-crastinators, if such people exist), smilers everywhere, and to you, of course, for reading today.
I’m smiling here too! NOt just because of your post… The weatherman predicted snow last night and it only rained! Yeah!!! 🙂 (that is an emoticon. I only know how to create one and that’s it — so I over use it.) 🙂