As I’ve blogged about previously, I tend to look at the Friday of a vacation before I return to work as … The Last Real Vacation Day.
As I’ve blogged about previously, I have trouble making decisions, some times.
So how to spend this day?
I know this: I want to focus on self-care and self-soothing.
Okay! So now I know what question to ask.
Which self-care option should I choose, on this fine summer day?
- Try out my new meditation chair.
- Go for a walk, somewhere nearby.
- Take a bath, with something I brought back with me from Edinburgh:
- Go back to sleep.
So what’s the correct answer?
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 1 and 4
- 2 and 3
- 2 and 4
- 3 and 4
- 1, 2, and 3
- 1, 3 and 4
- 2, 3, and 4
- All of the above
- None of the above
- Some of the above and others not listed
- There is no right or wrong answer
I just realized something. 17 is my lucky number.
Thanks to self-soothers, decision-makers, mathematicians, jet-laggers, and test-takers everywhere, and to you, of course, for reading today.
I like Answer 17 too! 🙂