Insomnia is in the house.
I’ve had trouble sleeping, two nights in a row.
I get into patterns like this, every once in a while.
So I’m going to jot down some random thoughts, to try to help me get a wee bit of sleep before I need to go to work. (Every little bit counts!)
Here are a couple of “Cures for Insomnia” YouTube videos I found tonight, which I think will be helpful during nights when the insomnia isn’t quite so stubborn:
I really like the fish in the second one.
My calf muscles are really sore tonight. I’m wondering if that’s because:
- The new walking shoes I bought for my upcoming trip to London and Edinburgh need to be returned and/or
- anxiety and fear sometimes make me want to RUN!
Here are some things I want to do, right after I publish this post:
- Breathe naturally but more deeply than usual.
- Remember that lack of sleep won’t kill me.
- Imagine a big, beautiful box. Then, open the lid of that box, put worried thoughts and feelings into that box, and gently close the lid.
Thanks for reading. And sweet dreams for all of us.